Sunday, June 12, 2011

FROM FR TAYLOR IN IRELAND

Greetings from Ireland. I have just arrived home. No place like home! I will return to Malawi on 20th July. I need the rest! - But also just to get way from activity and play some golf.
St Kizito’s is doing fine.
I am sending you the photos of the 2 classrooms we have built for the children at the nursery school at Ntandire, ‘Out Lady Help of Christians Marie Mthandiza wa Akhristu’. It can also be used for meetings, choir practice etc. I used some of your money for chairs and tables. It has folding doors so the rooms can be used for larger meetings. My nephew in the USA sent me $5,000 for building – I will visit him next week
The feedings programme at Ntandire and Mtsiliza for the children is going on well and breakfast is provided for over 200 children during the week. It encourages the parents to send their children to school. Also the school fees for the children attending secondary school is a real blessing. This term I paid school fees for 35 boys and girls. They are so happy to be going to school. Some do very well, others poorly but all are grateful to have time at school. The photos are not great! I am also sending the negatives,
With kind regards and blessings to the Malawi Support Group
Fr Frank

No comments: